ProMat 2023 - Lessons Learned
Much like the migratory creatures of our animal kingdom, those of us in the material handling world make our biennial pilgrimage to Chicago to attend and/or present at the ProMat show. It was different this year because there was no in-person show in 2021, thus whether we admit it to ourselves or not, I believe a lot of us were itching to go to
May 10, 2023
The topic of music comes up sometimes in this column as it is an interest of mine. I can usually find something worthwhile in almost any genre of music, but my main musical passion is “progressive rock” particularly from the 1970’s and 80s.
February 24, 2023
79 Days in 1985
Dear gentle readers who remember 1985, please do not scour your recollections to come up with some global disaster or otherwise bad event from that particular year. There were no notable military manuvers, terrorist activities, or natural disasters. This 79 days in 1985 was the time period for what has been termed as the biggest debacle in
November 09, 2022
Summertime Chlorine Blues
When I was a kid, and in particular that age period between when you start hating to go to school up until I discovered that both guitars and the opposite gender were nice and shapely; going swimming in the summer was about the best thing this side of Christmas morning.
August 05, 2022
Kung Pao Chicken Little
Some of those that know me know that I like to cook. When the weather starts to get cooler, I like to delve into more spicy dishes and one of my favorites is Kung Pao Chicken. The recipe I use calls for real Szechuan peppercorns and Ancho chillies - I splurge for the real things and it does make a difference.
December 22, 2021
Late in August of 2001, I was bouncing between a couple of job sites in New Jersey - one in Secaucus and the other in Dayton. Getting between these two places required the unsavory activity of automobile jousting that is also known as trying to drive the Jersey Turnpike (i.e. No matter how fast you are driving, the person behind you is on your
October 06, 2021
- Reason #6 to Visit PULSEROLLER in Booth #S1991
- Reason #5 to Visit PULSEROLLER in Booth #S1991
- Reason #4 to Visit PULSEROLLER in Booth #S1991
- Reason #3 to Visit PULSEROLLER in Booth #S1991
- Reason #2 to Visit PULSEROLLER in Booth #S1991
Recent Pat's Corner
- ProMat 2023 - Lessons Learned
- 79 Days in 1985
- Summertime Chlorine Blues
- Kung Pao Chicken Little
Recent Press Releases
- See You At The Assembly Show - FREE REGISTRATION COMPLIMENTS OF PULSEROLLER!
- PULSEROLLER® Spotlighting Low Cost 24V DC Motor Drive for Motion Control at Assembly 2020
- PULSEROLLER® Names New Director of Business Development
- PULSEROLLER at Promat 2019
- Visit PULSEROLLER at Logis-Tech Tokyo 2018