ConveyNetIP - PLC or I/O
- Reduced System Installation Cost
- Seamless Integration with ConveyLinx and ConveyBlox
- Modbus TCP, EthernetIP or ProfiNet I/O Distributed Communications
- Remote VFD Control Possible with the RS485 Output
- Pushbutton Configuration
- User Programmable Using ConveyLogix Programming Software
- Works With Any Ethernet-Capable PLC
ConveyNetIP - PLC and I/O Capabilities
ConveyNetIP is a Digital I/O module equipped with EthernetIP, ModbusTCP, and ProfiNet for use with the ConveyLinx control architecture, general remote I/O, or as a standalone PLC. Eight inputs and six relay outputs allow you to place this module right in series with a ConveyLinx system for additional I/O points. Use it for stack lights, transfers, pushers, or a myriad of other uses.
We understand that Drive Motors don’t solve every application. With ConveyNetIP’s digital I/O, there is also an RS485 port for communication purposes. Use the RS485 port to connect to most variable frequency drives to gain access and control a drive over the ethernet network.
Imagine a six lane Sortation System, with MDR upstream and downstream, and an AC Motor running the sorter belt. Now use an Insight Automation solution with complete visibility and control of the MDR upstream and downstream utilizing ConveyLinx® and ConveyNetIP™ to control the Sorter VFD and all the I/O on the sorter belt. Best of all, this can all be controlled with just one ethernet wire back to the PLC.